Rent in Cardiff
Arranging a Property Viewing
To arrange a viewing on a property:
- Come to the office
- Telephone on the number above
- Email us using the address above
Note that a minimum of 24 Hours notice is required when booking viewings
Reserving a Property
To reserve a property:
- Pay an agency fee of 1/4 of a months rent + VAT which covers viewings and administration costs.
- Fill in a Tenancy Application Form which we will supply.
- All members of the group must have viewed the property. We will not accept decisions made on behalf of others except in extreme circumstances ie members of a group being out of the country.
- Tenants signing on behalf of a group will be responsible for the whole monthly rental amount until the whole group has signed.
- We accept no responsibility if a property is signed for on behalf of a group and those not present decide upon viewing that they do not wish to move into the property.
To qualify for rental with us you must provide:
- Students: A Guarantor Form signed by your parent guardian and witnessed by someone uninvolved and unrelated to the guarantor.
- Professionals: An employment reference given by your current employer and a reference from your current landlord or agent. We will apply for these through the contact details you supply and will not accept references given directly by prospective tenants.
- Bond: Bonds typically equal the equivalent of one month's rent, however, this may vary depending on individual landlords. We would be able to supply exact deposit amount prior to any viewings.
- Identification: Passport, Driving License or Student ID.
- International: Students looking to rent in Cardiff may be required to give bank statements and three months rent in advance, plus bond, depending on the landlord's wishes.
- Contract: All tenants must sign any contracts together.