Rent in Cardiff
Arranging a Property Viewing
To arrange a viewing on a property:
- Come to the office
- Telephone on the number above
- Email us using the address above
Note that a minimum of 24 Hours notice is required when booking viewings
Reserving a Property
To reserve a property:
- Pay an agency fee of 1/4 of a months rent + VAT which covers viewings and administration costs.
- Fill in a Tenancy Application Form which we will supply.
- All members of the group must have viewed the property. We will not accept decisions made on behalf of others except in extreme circumstances ie members of a group being out of the country.
- Tenants signing on behalf of a group will be responsible for the whole monthly rental amount until the whole group has signed.
- We accept no responsibility if a property is signed for on behalf of a group and those not present decide upon viewing that they do not wish to move into a property.
To qualify for rental with us you must provide:
- Students: A Guarantor Form signed by your parent guardian and witnessed by someone uninvolved and unrelated to the guarantor.
- Professionals: An employment reference given by your current employer and a reference from your current landlord or agent. We will apply for these through the contact details you supply and will not accept references given directly by prospective tenants.
- Bond: One months rent + £20.00 for students and one months rent + £100 for any 1 or 2 bed flats. This may very from landlord to landlord as they may require an additional £100 on top of this, in particular for professional lets. Bond and one months rent must be provided in cash or bankers draft if the move in date is less than 10 days from contract signing.
- Identification: Passport, Driving License or Student ID.
- International: Students looking to rent in Cardiff may be required to bank statements and three months rent in advance, plus bond, depending on the landlords wishes.
- Contract: All tenants must sign any contracts together.