Merry Christmas from Capital!
The Capital Properties office closes today, and we will be back on 2nd January 2013, so have a happy new year too. We hope to have another good year providing great lettings services to landlords and tenants in 2013. This year we launched the Capital Student Life blog on our student accommodation in Cardiff site, please keep reading in 2013!
Hopefully your Christmas will be problem-free, but if you have an emergency with your Capital property, you can contact our out-of-hours emergency number, 07792923135. Note that there may be a charge for non-emergency issues, such as if you lock yourself out.
Here are some other useful numbers for getting help if anything goes wrong:
- Police – if you need an emergency response, such as when a crime in progress or there is danger to life, or violence being threatened, then call 999 immediately. For other problems, such as your car has been stolen or your property has been damaged, call 101 instead.
- For the Fire Service or Ambulance, call 999.
- For medical advice, call NHS Direct on 0845 46 47.
- If you smell gas, call the British Gas 24 hour emergency line on 0800 111 999.
- For electricity problems, you can call the Swalec emergency number 0800 0520 400.
- For water problems, such as a blocked sewer or drain, contact Welsh Water on 0800 0853 968.